Friday, June 13, 2014

Real Weeping Angels?

!!WARNING!!
The following story is really freaking and will probably give you night terrors.

So, I was on "Tumblr" and I was looking at Doctor Who stuff. What else would a Whovian look at? Anyway, i was looking up proof that the Doctor is real. I read a story that a woman wrote. She said it was true. It was as the following:

"I was staying at a hotel for the week. Across from our hotel was a cemetery that was all gated up and had a sign that said, "DANGER!" on it. Of course, I looked through a hole in the fence. I saw an angel. It was just a statue, so I thought nothing of it. The next day, I asked my husband if he wanted to see a "Weeping Angel." He said yes, and I brought him to the graveyard. I had him look through the same hole I did. He looked at me and said, "Are you kidding? There's no statue here." I looked through again and jumped back. There was no angel! A graveyard that said "DANGER!" and a moving statue. Sound familiar?"

Also, just to make you laugh, I want to tell you my experience with a Weeping Angel. I was looking up pictures of them for this blog, and I saw the one of the angel smiling. I clicked on it, thinking, This will freak'em out!" THEN IT GOT CLOSER!!!!!! I jumped back in my seat and screamed. Then I realized it was a .gif. XD


Just remember, Any image of an angel becomes an angel in itself. 

So...

DON'T.
BLINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment